Coming Back to Blog

by - June 26, 2018



Hi guys! So I decided to have my own blog because I would like to have some space to share my thoughts in a more detailed way. While I have always been more active on Instagram, however I don't think it is an appropriate platform to share a very long post. Don't you think so?

I plan to use this platform to share my illustration, behind the scene like how or what tools I used to draw, work in progress, some bullet journal and just my life in general, my feelings (well, lots of feelings I guess). I hope with this blog, I will be able to reach out more to you guys because I realize I have never really build engagement. It's almost like I'm living alone in this internet world.

So if you think this is a good idea, please comment and let me know your presence. You can also give me suggestion on what kind of post you would like to see (or read).

Cheers guys! and please have a lovely day. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments