October 2016 Monthly Favourite Edition

by - June 28, 2018

So recently I went through my old drawings to see if there is anything that I can post here and I found this Monthly Favourite illustration. I used to do this Monthly Favourite edition when I just started with my watercolour study. But moving on, I just kind of stop because I would like to do something more than a simple doodle-type of drawings. Anyway, now that I found this drawing, I kind of miss it. Maybe I will do this Monthly Favourite edition more often now and make it a thing in my blog. I hope you will look into it or even better, join me in this Monthly Favourite edition. :)

Monthly favorite illustration of wedding, sister's wedding, wedding gown, maid of honor and the best man

Monthly favorite illustration of wedding, sister's wedding, wedding gown, maid of honor and the best man. Custom drawing gift. Custom illustration gift.
October 2016 - my sister's wedding. Cannot believe it's been 2 years since then, and my sister had her first loving daughter 5 months ago. How time flies! My boyfriend and I had the honour to became the Best Man and Maid of Honour.

Monthly Favorite illustration about desserts, ice creams, cute ice cream, sumoboo, doctor strange, marvel movie, fantastic beasts and where to find them, fanart, wizard and harry potter.
November 2016 :
1. Sumoboo - went to this very cute dessert shop in Jakarta. They offer many cute-looking ice creams and the store was just so cute. A good little shop to take photos! hha.
2. Doctor Strange - this movie was so amazing. I still can remember how the story went and even all of the scenes.
3. Fantastic Beasts

Art Supplies
- Fabriano Sketchbook
- Sakura Koi Watercolor Pocket Field Sketch Box
Pilot G-tec-c4 Gel pen, 0.4mm

You May Also Like

0 comments