September and October 2018 Monthly Favourite

by - February 18, 2019

Dear friends, how are you doing? I am just back from my holiday - I went to my hometown to celebrate Lunar New Year for 2 weeks and decided that it might be a good time to took a break from drawing. And so, instead of bringing my watercolour tools, I just brought few colour pencils and one sketchbook. Even though I didn't draw much during my holiday, however I made it a mission to catch up with the monthly art journal edition that I should have posted regularly every month. I sketched and doodled the journal in my hometown and only coloured this once I'm back in Malaysia.


1. New Dresses - I bought so many new dresses this month. It's crazy! I seldom bought new clothing so it is very surprising that I ended up with this new dresses at once. But in my defence, two of the dresses was on sale. I wore the white dress during the Lunar New Year celebration.


2. Brown Jacket - My mom bought this for me during her visit to Malaysia. <3

3. Mom's Visit - It's been few years since the last time my mom came to Malaysia. We went to the Botanical Garden because my mom love flowers and gardening. Although the garden was not as per our expectation, however mom was quite happy with the change of view.



4. 10k followers on Instagram - I never thought that I will ever reach this number. I have always told myself not to bother with the number but now that I reached it, I feel kind of scare and excited at the same time. At some point, I even felt that I don't deserve this number. Anyone feel the same? Nevertheless, with this number, there is higher expectation which makes me work harder to improve my skills which I think is a good thing too.

5. KLM - It's my first time flying with KLM airline and what an exciting trip it was. Their service was very good and satisfying. Also, I was really impressed with the safety demonstration they showed in the monitor. I think it was done with stop motion animation. In the end, they showed thousands (or even more!) of the illustrations and it was really inspiring for me.

Art Supplies I used for this month art journal:
- Pigma Micron pen
- Faber Castell Polychromos in Deep Scarlet Red
- Copic Sketch marker
- Sketchbook (no brand)


You May Also Like

0 comments