November and December 2018 Monthly Favourite ¬ Youtube channel

by - February 23, 2019

Hello everyone, it’s me again. Two posts in a week! Can you believe it? Hehe. I’m trying to catch up with all these Monthly Journal edition that were supposed to be done last year. 2018 was very eventful for me. I started to be more open with the idea of accepting commission and I also started children book project


1. Youtube - Before the year came to end, I finally open my own Youtube channel. I still am pretty unclear where I'm heading with this channel, but editing video had been quite exciting.

2. Posca - I bought some Posca on stickerrific because I saw some pretty illustrations on Instagram using Posca and it looked very nice??!


3. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - oh I love this movie. Anything related to Harry Potter actually.

4. Robin Hood - It's cool. 

5. Innisfree - Christmas gift I received from my colleague (Innisfree Jeju Volcanic color clay mask [vitalizing] and Innisfree real color nail no. 74).  It’s quite funny how I bought Innisfree for my colleague and I received Innisfree as well. Hehe.


6. Christmas Cat calendar - a little gift I received from Stickerrific. I love how they always give a little gift with every purchase.

Art Supplies:
- Faber Castell Polychromos in Deep Scarlet Red
- Copic Sketch Marker
- Sketchbook (no brand)


You May Also Like

0 comments