Simple doodle with me and trying new Sketchbook

by - August 01, 2020

People often asked me where do I get my inspiration from and how do I draw? The answer is I find inspiration from what I see in real life or in the internet, from my surroundings. I don't follow the correct steps to draw. A lot of the times I just draw based on what I see, following the shapes of the photo reference or objects, which is why it has been very hard for me to make a tutorial video. But don't be disappointed yet, I am definitely working on a way to make a tutorial :)

In the meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this doodle session with me. Feel free to grab your own sketchbook and follow along. In this video, I am also trying a new sketchbook that I bought from Kinokuniya in Malaysia. The paper is not a paper that is specifically built for watercolor. However as I see the paper is a little thick, I thought it can be use for my daily sketches/doodles. In the video you will see how this sketchbook hold the watercolor, Copic Marker and color pencils.


Oh btw the sketchbook that I have is "Sketch A5 Book by A'Zone Corp". :)


You May Also Like

0 comments