Art Journal - May to July Favorite

by - July 25, 2020

It's the monthly favourite edition! I haven't been doing this for a year (!!) and I really missed it. I'm thinking of doing this monthly favourite again, but maybe after the pandemic is over. There is nothing much going on in my life right now because I barely go out. In fact I have only went out 3 times for the past 4 months. How do you guys holding up during this pandemic? I hope you all are doing well. Stay safe everyone!


These May to July favorite memories:
1. My Birthday Presents - May is my birth month. I like to draw the presents as not to forget it. When I looked back at this journal, I will remember the people and how they celebrated my birthday with me.

2. Engagement - I have never mentioned it in any of my social media - Instagram, Twitter or Youtube. But from this subtle drawing of Tiffany box, I'm not sure if people actually get the hint? ^^ On the day of my birthday, my boyfriend visited me and proposed to me. He brought me for fine dining (not something that we do usually!) and bought me the ring. People that know us in real life know that we are not a flashy couple and we don't like to spent our fortune on something that is not a basic needs. But at the end, it was a really pleasant day.

3. Mom's visit - It wasn't often that my mom travel alone to came and visit me. I was really happy that she did. We went to Botanical Garden, Genting Highlands and spent some days shopping. Now that I live in Singapore, I hope my mom will visit me again after the pandemic is over. We can go to some new places together.

4. Fanart of the movie The Dark Phoenix, Aladdin and Spiderman - there are no other words for these movies. I love it!

5. Little shoes for my niece - It was SO cute! <3


You May Also Like

0 comments