June and July 2016 Monthly Favourite

by - July 13, 2018



New month, new journal. I combined the journal for June and July 2016 because there were nothing much going on in life.

From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Sparkling Wine | This was my first time tasting a wine. It was good and somehow made me feel like a high class people (ha ha!). But too bad I will not be able to drink wine too much because it causes me headache. And I read in article that it may due to having anemia. Well, I am not entirely sure on that.

2. BBQ Town

3. Apex Water Brush | Bought a new water brush. Oh how I love water brush! Anyway, this brand was cheaper than the popular Pentel brush and I thought it did a really good job. I bought this Apex and Pentel at the same time but my Pentel brush is already out of use after few times of usage because the "hair" just start to fall down. It annoyed me. However, taking aside my bad experience, I still think it is a good brush (there are many people using it!). Maybe I will try it again in the future.

4. Lexis Hibiscus | I guess this is as far as I can get to enjoy "Maldives" in Malaysia. I love the resort. It was very spacious and beautiful. There is mini pool and sauna room in the hotel room!

Art Supplies:
- Fabriano Sketchbook
- Sakura Koi Watercolor Pocket Field Sketch Box
- Apex Waterbrush
- Buncho Fine Tech 0.3 Black pen


You May Also Like

0 comments