The Making of Yeon and Rakun LINE Sticker

by - July 27, 2018

Just a collection of how I did my LINE sticker set of Yeon and Rakun. This was my first watercolour sticker. I definitely like the traditional watercolour drawing more than the digitise (which is a NO-NO because I am selling it in digital format, I should like the digitise version more than the traditional). Anyway, I definitely have more to learn when it comes to digitising my artwork, which is why I am planning to make another watercolour sticker once I am satisfied with my digital skill. In the mean time, please enjoy these cute little drawings.





You can download these sticker set from LINE store. Enjoy! x


Art Supplies:
- Fabriano Sketchbook
- Sakura Koi Watercolor 
- Buncho Fine Tech 0.3 Black pen
- Adobe Photoshop


You May Also Like

0 comments