February 2018 Monthly Favourite

by - October 13, 2018

It's the month of Love, February. Just writing down some of the moments I cherished this month. 
1. Boyfriend and I are celebrating our five years anniversary. Time seems to past by very fast.
2. Chinese New Year. I usually enjoy this celebration because I got to take a longer leave from work and go back to my home country for few weeks. 


3. My big sister was expecting a lovely daughter. It was very weird but a loving moment nonetheless because we used to grew up playing dolls as if they are real babies, talking about how many children we will have and what will be their names. And to witness how it is going to be a reality is just so surreal. Also, note on how my face lifted up in the drawing. It was because I got to touched the baby when she was moving. My sister said the baby always stopped moving the moment people touched my sister's belly (even my brother in law and my mom didn't had the chance to experience it yet!). So imagine my surprise when the baby finally started to kick the moment I touched my sister's belly. I would say it wasn't easy though. I talked to her a lot, trying to get some responses and even singing and playing some songs. And, it works!


Art Supplies:
- Muji Note A5 (Bullet paper)
- Buncho Fine Tech 0.3 Black Pen
- Sakura Koi Watercolor


You May Also Like

0 comments