January 2018 Monthly Favourite and sketch for LINE stickers

by - October 06, 2018

This spread was inspired by the movie - The Greatest Showman. It was such a good movie. I think it touched my heart deeply because for some times, I have been thinking and struggling to follow my dream. I want to make it happen so badly but on the other hand, I am afraid. Ever since watching this movie, I have work even harder on my illustrations and I have become more open with the idea of opening commissions. There are some of other plans that I want to do in the future (but it's a secret for now, don't want to jinx anything!). Fast forward since January 2018 (it's October now), I have seen improvement on my illustrations which I feel so happy about. I hope I will continue to improve in the future.


Another thing I mentioned in this spread was my first draft sketch of Baby Lulu. Baby Lulu was my first ever sticker and illustration/design/artwork that I sell to public. And this draft was actually made when I was just mindlessly drawing. It's funny how sometimes the drawing that you made mindlessly will turned out to be a good idea.


You can download and use this sticker on LINE messenger by searching "Baby Lulu" or just click on this link.


Art Supplies:
- Muji Note A5 (Bullet paper)
- Buncho Fine Tech 0.3 Black pen
- Stabilo Point 88


You May Also Like

0 comments