May 2018 Monthly Favourite

by - November 10, 2018

This May might just be my most favourite month of 2018 because of the memories. There were just so many things happening in this month that it gave a spark to my otherwise boring life.


1. Baby Yuna - My sister's daughter is finally born. She was born just 6 days away from my birth date. She was so adorable and so beautiful. I just love how she was so calm all the time, moving her head left and right to look at people. A curious one she must be.

2. Copic Sketch 36 colours - A birthday present from the boyfriend. I am so happy that I finally get the chance to try the Copic markers. I have read and seen so many beautiful drawings made with Copic. I coloured this bullet journal with Copic as well. 

3. Wacom Intuos Art - Another birthday present. This one was given by my cousins and friends. I am looking forward to use this as well. I have always wanted to do some digital artwork but never have enough energy to do it with a mouse. Now that I have this tool, there is no more excuses! 

4. Pentel Graphgear Mechanical pencil - I simply love this pencil because it looks so aesthetic and somehow makes me feel professional.

5. Totoro - Another birthday present from the boyfriend. I love Totoro and this pillow is just so cute and you can store a blanket inside!

6. Samsung Microwave Oven - I will never forget this moment. I won this oven when I attended the company's annual dinner. I have never in my life won a lucky draw so imagine my surprised when my name was called to came up on stage!

7. The Mermaids illustration - I included these two illustrations in my favourite because I really love how it turned out with the backgrounds. And also because it's Mermay!

Art Supplies
- Muji Note A5 (Bullet paper)
- Bunjo Fine Tech 0.5 Black Pen
- Sakura Koi Watercolor
- Copic Sketch markers


You May Also Like

0 comments