30 Drawing Challenge

by - December 08, 2018


On June 2018, I started my own personal challenge which I called it 30 Fashion Drawing Challenge (note that I did not mention it as 30 "days" drawing challenge, because it's not. Although I did try to post a drawing every two days.) I originally did this challenge in an attempt to improve how I draw clothes. It kind of failed on the halfway through it though because the community just decided it is a right time to start the "Draw This in Your Style Challenge" event and I just cannot missed it! (haha). I will talk about this event in my next post.

Anyway, even though I kind of failed this challenge, I was glad that I did it. Apart from getting better at drawing clothes, this challenge also made me realize many things about myself. I realized how I ran out of ideas very quickly during the challenge but I can always came out from that struggle by keep striving through. It also taught me to manage my time better. As I am working full time, I have only 1 or 2 hours (at most) to draw at night, which can be a great challenge. I also need to squeeze some time to take photo of my drawings in the morning before I went off to work because night time is just impossible to take good photos if you don't have a good light. However, I quickly fall into certain routine during this challenge and it definitely prepared me for the daily Inktober challenge. 

These are some of my favorites. You can always see the full 30 drawings on my Instagram. :)

Art Supplies I used during this challenge:
- Sakura Koi watercolor
- Bockingford Traditional Watercolor paper (cold press)
- Pigma Micron pen


You May Also Like

0 comments