Inktober 2018

by - March 10, 2019


Some of the inktober collections from 2018 that I really like. I was able to do it for 31 days without any skip and I was proud and happy with the result too. Instead of going with the official prompt list like how I did in 2017, I decided to create my own list. The theme revolved around girls and their pets/animals. While doing last year Inktober, I received so much love for it which makes me think of doing some portrait or/with pet commissions. Will you be interested? Please comment if you think I should do it or if you have other request instead. :)

These are my top 5 favourite. You can see the full 31 illustrations on my Instagram or Twitter.

Other than the top 5, I really loved these as well. Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comment below :)




Art Supplies:
- Bockingford Traditional Watercolour Paper (Cold Pressed)
- Sakura Koi Watercolour
- Micron pen


You May Also Like

0 comments