My Art YouTube Channel is here!

by - June 06, 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope you have been well and doing great. I know I haven't been very active here. A lot of things have been happening since the last time I blogged. I remember early last year, just right after my boyfriend moved to Singapore, I had been very occupied with job hunting and was overwhelmed with my emotions, stress, anxiety, etc. Despite the stereotype of busy working life in Singapore, I had always wanted to try and have a job there.

Early 2016, I was offered to work in Singapore but I rejected it because at the time I was very anxious with the thought of moving to another country by myself... and let me tell you, I regret it! So when my boyfriend had a job offer, I pushed him to leave (even though he was very sad that he has to leave me). Anyway after many interviews, anxiety, sleepless nights, I finally had a job and moved to Singapore in October 2019. Since then, I was busy trying to settle down and get back into some kind of routine. However, after living in new housing just for few months, I have to move to another housing area. It was only in February/March that I finally feel that I have fall back into my routine.

This announcement was supposed to be released early last year but because of all the things that has been happening, I hope you don't mind that it came "a little" late. I decided to open my own YouTube channel because I realise people have been curious about my drawing and painting process. On my YouTube channel, the main focus will be about my art, drawing process, tutorial, art supplies, etc. I also plan of showing a little glimpse of my life such as studio vlog, but I think that will depends on how interested you are in that type of video.

Without further ado, you can find my YouTube channel "itsvivieri". I decided to share my earlier video here but if you would like to see my latest video, please please head over to YouTube link down below! One of my goal in 2020 is to create more videos so you can expect more content in the future! Hope you enjoy watching my videos and I will write to you again soon. Stay safe! :)



You May Also Like

0 comments