Journal with Me

by - July 18, 2020

Hi everyone! The days have been especially slow ever since the pandemic and lockdown. It really makes people just want to relax at home. As we slowly fall into a new set of routine, I just thought of sharing my journal planning with you guys. Although the video might have been there for quite some time but I am still using this bullet journal from Muji as a planner and it has really helped me to stay productive. Especially in this time when you can only stay at home most of the time, the days just seems to flew by and suddenly it's already the end of the month. Don't you agree that it is really important to keep things in check once in awhile?

In my bullet journal, I like to note down the important event/days and things-to-do. As I'm working full time, I mostly do my planning in a weekly format. This way I won't beat up myself if I don't get to do my checklist in a day. I also like to track my habits especially the old habits that I want to end, as well as new habit that I want to build. I like to keep my planner simple so if you have a book or a paper, grab it and let's do this together! :)



You May Also Like

0 comments